Iconiq India 10
Is your child growing up without a proper sense of India in all its glory? Iconiq India helps you become a tour guide across India's depth and breadth to help children meaningfully discover the world ahead. In the process, you can together build a deep habit for curiosity and critical thinking.
ICONIQ INDIA 10
Iconiq India 10 uses the medium of questions and stories to bring India to children. Answering the question reveals a treasure trove of important knowledge. But most importantly, delivering these to your child will be someone incredibly dear to them: YOU.
Have meaningful conversations with your child
Become a quizmaster and a storyteller each week for 15 minutes. We'll equip you with everything you need. An Iconiq India 10 set consists of:
- 8 quiz questions about a specific India theme. Examples include India at the Olympics, Great Indian Actors, Forts of India, Spices of India and so on
- 1 fun "Did You Know?" story related to the theme
- 1 personal activity
This carefully crafted combination will help your child deeply engage with iconic aspects of India, and foster their critical and creative faculties.
How it works
- Subscribe to Iconiq India 10.
- Upon subscription, you will receive an email every weekend with an Iconiq India 10 set
- For 15 minutes each week play Iconiq India 10!
- Sets are appropriate for children in the age group of 6-14 years.
- Ages 6-14
- Subscription price: Rs. 3000/- for 52 weeks
- Introductory offer: Join by Jul 31 and pay just 1947/- Use "ICONIQ1947" at the time of payment.
Examples of Questions, Stories, and Activities
Theme: India at the Olympics
The Olympic Games are the greatest sporting occasion in the world and are held every four years in different parts of the world. India has regularly participated in the Games.
1. Mallakhamb is an Indian sport and was a demonstration sport in the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Which of these pieces of equipment will you find in this sport?
a. A ball b. A pillar c. A sword
Ans: A pillar. The "khamb" in "Mallakhamb" means "pillar". The sport involves postures around a pillar.
2. Karnam Malleshwari was the first Indian woman to win an Olympic Medal. She performed the "snatch" and "clean and jerk" in her sport. Which sport would she be playing?
a. Wrestling b. Weightlifting c. Cricket
Ans: Weightlifting. "Snatch" and "Clean and Jerk" are types of lifts.
Did You Know?
Tennis player Leander Paes has participated in six Olympic Games, the most by an India. But did you know that his father and mother have both played in the Olympics? His father was a hockey player and his mother was a captain of India's basketball team.
Find out if India has ever hosted the Olympic Games. Ask your family members if they have seen any Olympic matches.
Need more information? Get in touch.