The quiz is now closed. Thanks to all our participants for their time! We hope you enjoyed the quiz.
A rule refresher
- Eligibility: Participants must be studying in a class between 5th to 10th standards. The quiz is open to any student from any part of the world.
- Prizes will be awarded in 3 categories:
India residents (5th-7th standard) - Note that the quiz will be open from 2 to 3 PM IST for this category
India residents (8th-10th standard) - the quiz will be open from 2 to 3 PM IST for this category
Non-Residents (all grades) - the quiz will be open from 2 PM IST for 24 hours.
- Winners will be chosen on the basis of performance in the quiz. If there are ties, a lucky draw will determine who wins. All winners will be given prize vouchers and certificates (subject to verification of identity)
- Results will be announced by 20th August, 2018. We will NOT be sending individual scores to each participants. Answers will be announced by 18th August, 2018 and participants can self-assess their scores. Certificates are only available for winners.
- Thinq2win is not responsible for difficulties in accessing the play page or the quiz form. In case of difficulties accessing it, please check your internet service, browser, or just try again.