A Game of Thrones special quiz marked our Thinq2Win debut at the Irish Village in Pune. What with a customised menu and 'You Know Nothin’' coasters, to a 'Pin the Joffrey' game and prizes for White Walkers (in case you happened to walk in wearing all-white), it was a fantastic setting to get going with a quiz.
And it works especially when the QM is a fanboy as well. For Pranav Joshi, it was a dream evening. To set and host a quiz on his favourite topic and then to discuss / debate / meet and argue with fellow fans over A+B=C theories and Red Weddings vs Purple Weddings, we are sure, has been one of the highlights of his quiz-hosting journey so far!
What can we say - you just had to be there to soak in the complete experience. But in case you weren’t, here are five questions that you missed:
Answer in comments below!
- Although not all of them blonde, over 160 baby girls in the US were legally named after a famous title of a popular character on Game of Thrones. What?
- She is Titan's daughter and the child of the huge statue that guards the entrance of Braavos. In a different way, she comes to the aid of Arya in her journey. What am I talking about?
- The fifth episode of the third season is named ‘Kissed by fire’. It is a common phrase used by the Wildlings. What does it mean?
- He is a GoT fan who was given the copy of season 4 even before it was released. He even tweeted a picture of himself sitting on the Iron Throne and called it The Westeros Wing. Who?
- Who said this, and to whom: “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."