** The quiz is now closed. Thanks for your participation. We'll update this page with results in a week's time. **
A great way to celebrate India and its 70th year of Independence is by celebrating knowledge of our vast country.
On the afternoon of 15th August 2017, we will be conducting the second edition of IndiQa, our online quiz on India for schoolchildren.
Details and Rules
- The quiz will be conducted on 15th of August, 2017 between 2 to 3 PM.
- It will be held online: all participants will be mailed a link one day prior which will be made active at 2 PM on the 15th. The link will be active for one hour.
- The quiz will span all things India: history, geography, culture, art, politics, business, food, literature, science, technology etc.
- It will be a mixture of Multiple Choice Questions and questions where participants have to enter answers.
- Participants must be studying in a class between 5th to 10th standards. The quiz is open to any student from any part of the world.
- Prizes and certificates for the best 10 participants.
How to register
Registration is free. Prior registration is mandatory. Please fill in the registration form below or click here. When you do so, you'll receive a link to the instructions where the quiz link will also be posted just before 2 pm on 15th August.
Need any clarifications? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.